Friday, October 5, 2012

Thoughts from beyond humanity

As a newcomer to humanity's social problems (trust me, they're both the same and different than those facing us during prehistoric or medieval periods), I've ended up commenting extensively on US affairs in social media. This blog aims to give me and mine a place to speak at length about important subjects such as macroeconomics, government policy, the media, the progression of human culture and evolution, alchemical philosophy, and various bear-specific concerns which you may or may not be interested in.

You can learn more about myself, a surviving European Cave Bear unfrozen for the second time (the first being during the 'medieval warm period,' of roughly 1000 - 1400 CE, during which I was worshiped by Berserks and others) and now dedicating to observing human society, in my profile. Meanwhile, I shall cross-post a few of my thoughts from previous writings for inaugural posts.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the discussion...especially on alchemical processes.

    ReplyDelete